Open for Physical Therapy and Personal Training!
We are following CDC guidelines and offering a clean and safe space for our patients and training clients.
We have been prioritizing personal space and only offering private, one-on-one services in a low traffic environment since day one.
We do full hour appointments with no overlap because we want you to have an amazing experience during your appointment, and now it is also the safest way for us to operate.
Despite there being so few people in our building at one time, we still have several new guidelines that we will encourage everybody to follow during their time at Wellfound.
What to expect at your appointment:
1. Everyone is expected to wear a mask properly prior to entering the clinic. If you do not have a mask, please contact us before your appointment and we can supply you with one. Please see below on how to properly wear a mask.
2. Everyone is required to use our hand sanitizer or wash their hands immediately upon entering the clinic.
3. You are not allowed in the clinic if you or someone you live with are experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID-19:
-Cough -Shortness of breath
-Fever and/or chills -Sore throat
-New loss of taste or smell
4. Please do not arrive early for your appointment, or if you do, please remain in your car until your appointment time. This gives us adequate time for cleaning and will eliminate people in the waiting room.
5. You will be expected to fill out paperwork at home prior to your initial evaluation to eliminate any extra time in the waiting room.